Friends.. State Bank of India (SBI) PO Exam Prelims starts tomorrow (20 June 2015) and first shift exam begins at 8.00AM across various centers across India. Here are the important things you should remember going to the examination hall. In case you missed Check Notification of SBI PO 2015.
1. Admit Card/Letter is the first thing you should keep ready. In case you still have not printed your Admit Card, Do it now. Don't wait till the last moment. In case if no electricity in the morning or you couldn’t find a computer shop near the exam centre, you will be in trouble. So keep that ready the previous day itself. Download Admit Card from here.
2. Please affix your photograph on the space provided in the call letter (photograph affixed should match the uploaded photograph. In case of discrepancy, the uploaded photo only will be considered fo0r identification purpose.)
3. Take one photo identity proof in original and a photocopy to the examination centre. - THIS IS ESSENTIAL. ID cards such as Passport/PAN Card/Driving License/Voter's Card/Bank Passbook with duly attested photograph/Identity Card issued by College or Institute/Identity Card issued by Gazetted Officer in the official letterhead in original/ Unique Identification Card (Aadhar) are valid. Don't forget to take a photocopy of the same.
4. The examination will be conducted online. Candidates must enter their User ID and Password, which are printed on the call letter, to enter the online exam site. Your name and other details will appear on the screen after login. Please verify and ensure correctness of these details. Disclosure of User ID & Password to 3rd party shall be at the risk & responsibility of the candidate.
5. You have to give your left thumb impression and signature in the space provided in the Admit Card (only in presence of Invigilator).
6. Ascertain location of the exam venue well in advance.
7. The candidates must reach the venue of examination by the time mentioned. Please note that the candidate reporting 30 minutes after the reporting time will not be allowed in the examinationm hall nor shall a candidate be permitted to leave the examination hall till the time for the test is over and the test administrator has given permission to leave. The test will begin after completion of the formalities like checking of attendance, obtaining signature on the call letter and collection of call letters alongwith photo identity proof etc. Please estimate the traffic in your route and leave home little early.
8. Please note that your name as appearing on the call letter (provided by you during the process of registration) should exactly match the name as appearing on the photo identity proof. Female candidates who have changed first/last/middle name post marriage must take special note of this. If there is any mismatch between the name indicated in the Call Letter and Photo Identity Proof you will not be allowed to appear for the exam. The photocopy of photo identity proof should be submitted along with the call letter, to the invigilators in the examination hall failing which he/she will not be permitted to appear for the test.
9. Take stationery such as pencils, earser and a ball point pen to the examination hall.
10. Check Acquaint Yourself guide published by SBI along with Admit Card to have an idea of how exam will be.
Still Confused about the syllabus of SBI PO Prelims 2015. Here is it!
Preliminary Examination: Preliminary Examination consisting of Objective Tests for 100 marks will be conducted online. This test would be of 1 hour duration consisting of 3 Sections as follows:
1. English Language: 30 Questions: 30 Marks
2. Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions: 35 Marks
3. Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions: 35 Marks
Total: 100 Questions - 100 Marks
Time: Just 1 Hour
Don't worry there is no Current Affairs, Banking or GK :) Many of you would be relieved :D
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing passing marks to be decided by the Bank. Adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Bank (approximately 20 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be short listed for the Main Examination.
Hope you were following our daily posted articles of SBI. In case missed or still want to review check the below links.
English Questions for SBI PO 2015
Quantitative Aptitude for SBI PO 2015