Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published notification for conducting the Online examination for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (CWE PO/MT-V) for the year 2015-16. Eligible candidates can apply online from 10.07.2015 to 01.08.2015. Further details are as follows:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 10.07.2015
Last Date to Apply Online: 01.08.2015
Starting Date for Payment of Fee: 10.07.2015
Last Date for Payment of Fee: 01.08.2015
Date of Online Preliminary Examination: 03-10-2015, 04-10-2015, 10-10-2015, 11-10-2015.
Educational Qualification (As on 01.08.2015):
Candidate should possess Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
Age (As on 01.07.2015):
Minimum: 20 years & Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.07.1985 and not later than 01.07.1995 (both dates inclusive). Age relaxation is applicable for SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen & Others as per rules.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Preliminary examination, Main examination & Common Interview.
Syllabus for Examination:
a. Preliminary Examination
1) English Language: 30 Questions: 30 Marks
2) Quantitative Aptitude: 35 Questions: 35 Marks
3) Reasoning Ability: 35 Questions: 35 Marks
Total: 100 Questions and 100 Marks & Composite time of 1 hour.
b. Main Examination
1) Reasoning: 50 Questions: 50 Marks
2) English Language: 40 Questions: 40 Marks
3) Quantitative Aptitude: 50 Questions: 50 Marks
4) General Awareness (with special reference to Banking Industry): 40 Questions: 40 Marks
5) Computer Knowledge: 20 Questions: 20 Marks
Total: 200 Questions: 200 Marks, Composite time of 2 hours
Application Fees/ Intimation Charges
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others.
Check More details for official notification.
Download Notification for IBPS PO 2015