Friends.. Here is the Solved Questions with Answer Key of General Knowledge Questions Part-2 of today's (16 May 2015) Kerala PSC Secretariat Assistant Exam 2015. Answers have been highlighted. In case you find any error please bring it to our notice. Special thanks to Anoop Kumar for sharing the questions with us.
(A) Lala Hardayal
(B) Mahatma Gandhi
(C) Lala Lajapat Rai
(D) Lal Chand Falak
27) The famous Champaran Satyagraha was started by Gandhiji in the year :
28) Which education reform was considered as the 'Magna Carta' of English Education in India?
(A) Charter Act of 1813
(B) Hunter Commission
(C) Wood's Despatch
(D) Indian University Act
29) Who was considered as the father of Indian Local Self Government?
(A) Lord Mayo
(B) Lord Curzon
(C) Lord Lytton
(D) Lord Rippon
30) In which year Rash Bihari Bose organised the Indian Independence League at Bangkok?
31) The famous Tirunelli temple lies in the valley of :
32) Which of the following river was called as 'Churni' in Ancient times?
33) Which of the work contains the earliest reference to the town of Quilon?
(A) Topographia Indika Christiana
(B) Periplus of Erythrean Sea
34) Who was the leader of the first agricultural labourers strike in Kerala demanding the socia and economic issues?
(A) A.K. Gopalan
(B) P. Krishna Pillai
(C) EMS Namboodiripad
35) What was the original name of Vagbhatananda?
36) Who started Prathyksha Raksha Daiva Sabha, a Dalit liberation movement in Kerala?
(A) Poykayil Yohannan
(B) Pandit Karuppan
(C) Thycaud Ayya
(D) Natraja Guru
37) The famous work Mokshapradeepam' was written by :
(A) Dr. Palpu
(C) V.T. Bhattatirippad
(D) Brahmananda Sivayogi
38) Where was the famous news paper "Swadeshabhimani"started by Vakkom Abdul Khadar Maulavi?
39) Nair Service Society was formed in the year :
40) Who founded 'Advita Ashram' at Aluva in 1913?
(A) Chattampi Swami
(B) Ayya Vaikundar
(C) Thycaud Ayya
(D) Sri Narayana Guru
41) Right to property was removed from the list of Fundamental Rights by the :
(A) 43s Amendment
(B) 45th Amendment
(C) 44th Amendment
(D) 42nd Amendment
42) The chairman and members of the State Public Service Commission are appointed by :
(A) The President
(B) The Chief Justice of the High Court
(C) The Chief Minister of the State
(D) The Governor
43) Who act as the friend, philosopher and guide of the Public Account Committee?
(A) The Prime Minister
(B) Comptroller and Auditor General
(C) The Speaker of the Lok Sabha
(D) Attorney General
44) An order of cout to produce a person suffering detention is called :
(C) Habeas Corpus
45) The concept of Directive Principles was borrowed from :
(A) Irish Republic
(C) Constitution of USA
(D) Constitution of UK
46) 'Sati' — Self immolation of widows — was prohibited by law in Bengal in 1829 by the British governor :
(A) Sir John Shore
(B) Warren Hastings
(D) William Bentinck
47) What is the time limit within which an information is to be provided regarding the life and liberty of a person under the B.T.I. Act 2005?
(A) 30 days
(B) 24 hours
(C) 60 days
(D) 48 hours
48) The SC/ST (Prevontions of Atrocities) Act 1989 enforced with effect from :
(A) 30th January 1990
(B) 22nd February 1991
(C) 30th November 1990
(D) 30th July 1990
49) Who wrote the book "A vindication of the rights of woman"?
(B) Mary Wollstone Craft
50) The Lokayukta and Upalokayukta Act was first passed in :
(B) West Bengal
(D) Tamil Nadu