1) Which of the following relations always holds true?
(A) Income = Consumption + Investment
(B) Income = Consumption + Saving
(C) Saving = Investment
(D) Income = Consumption + Saving + Investment
2) The Keynesian consumption function shows a relation between
(A) aggregate consumption and total population.
(B) aggregate consumption and general price level.
(C) aggregate consumption and aggregate income.
(D) aggregate consumption and interest rate.
3) Over short period, when income rises, average propensity to consume usually
(C) remains constant
4) Average propensity to consume is defined as
(A) Aggregate consumption / Total population
(B) Aggregate income / Aggregate consumption
(C) Change in consumption / Change in income
(D) Aggregate consumption / Aggregate income
5) In short run, if a competitive firm incurs losses, it will
(A) stop production.
(B) continue to produce as long as it can cover its variable costs.
(C) raise price of its product.
(D) go for advertising campaign.
6) Which one of the following is the specific feature of the single member constituency system?
(A) The system is economical for representatives.
(B) Gerrymandering is not possible in this system.
(C) It secures a stable majority in the legislature.
(D) The candidate has to spend less on electioneering.
7) Who said, "Adolf Hitler is Germany and Germany is Adolf Hitler. He who pledges himself to Hitler pledges himself to Germany" ?
(A) R. Hess
(D) Communist International
8) Who speaks of Cabinet system as "the steering wheel of the ship of State" ?
9) Who has called the Prime Minister primus inter pares (first among equals) ?
10) 'There are no politics devoid of religion' is stated by
(C) Vinoba Bhave
(0) Jaya Prakash Narayan
1) Ans. (B) Income = Consumption + Saving
2) Ans. (C) aggregate consumption and aggregate income.
3) Ans. (B) falls
4) Ans. (D) Aggregate consumption / Aggregate income
5) Ans. (B) continue to produce as long as it can cover its variable costs.
6) Ans. (D) The candidate has to spend less on electioneering.
7) Ans. (A) R. Hess
8) Ans. (B) Muir
9) Ans. (A) Morely
10) Ans. (B) Gandhi
Check more Study Materials for SSC CGL 2015: Click Here