Friends..Here is the CA of May first week which we have missed to update.
1) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 4 May 2015 joined which Chinese social media platform? - Weibo
2) Name the fourteenth edition of the Indo-French naval exercise which concluded on 2 May 2015? - VARUNA 2015
3) Who defeated Manny Pacquiao from Philippines to win the unified World Welterweight title on 3 May 2015? - Floyd Mayweather Jr.
4) World Asthma Day 2015 was observed globally on 5 May 2015. What was the theme for the day in 2015? - You Can Control Your Asthma
5) Who was appointed as the Election Commissioner of India on 7 May 2015? - Achal Kumar Jyoti
6) State Bank of India on 7 May 2015 launched State Bank RuPay Platinum debit card in association with? - National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)
7) Name David Cameron’s Party which on 8 May 2015 won the UK General election 2015 by securing 331 seats in a Parliament of 650? - Conservative Party
8) Which country on 8 May 2015 successfully test-fired a newly developed Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile (SLBM)? - North Korea
9) Which club won the Barclays Premier League 2014-15 football title? – Chelsea
10) Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL), the state owned power equipment maker, on 4 April 2015 commissioned a 195 MW thermal unit at? - Muzaffarpur, Bihar
11) Name the indigenously developed Surface-to-Air missile Weapon System (AWS) which was on 5 May 2015 inducted into the Indian Army in New Delhi? - Akash Weapon System (AWS)
12) Who on 7 May 2015 launched the Mobile Application of DD News? - Arun Jaitley, Union Minister for Information & Broadcasting
13) Which online fashion retailer on 6 May 2015 acquired Bengaluru-based startup firm Native5 Software Solutions Pvt Ltd? – Myntra
14) Who was on 7 May 2015 appointed as (DG) of Bureau of Police Research and Development (BPR&D)? - Navneet Rajan Wasan
15) Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 5 May 2015 approved the 119th Constitutional Amendment Bill on? - Land Boundary Agreement (LBA) between India and Bangladesh.
16) Which team on 3 May 2015 emerged as champions in the 19th Federation Cup National Senior Athletic Championships? - Indian Army
17) World Press Freedom day was observed globally on? - 3 May 2015
18) UNESCO on 3 May 2015 presented the 2015 UNESCO/Guillermo Cano World Press Freedom Prize to? - Mazen Darwish
19) Which team won the 5th Hockey India Senior Women National Championship 2015? - Railway Sports Promotion Board (RSPB)
20) Which magazine was on 5 May 2015 presented with the 2015 Freedom of Expression Courage Award? - Charlie Hebdo
21) Union Ministry for Social Justice & Empowerment on 6 May 2015 launched the Credit Enhancement Guarantee Scheme for? - Scheduled Castes.
22) Who on 7 May 2015 became the youngest lawmaker of Britain at the age of 20? - Mhairi Black
23) Name the Eminent historian and social scientist who passed away on 7 May 2015? - Amalendu Guha
Read Current Affairs of other weeks : Click Here