1) Which company has emerged as the only Indian company among the world's 10 biggest consumer financial services firms recently?
2) Who was recently appointed as the first president of recently formed BRICS bank?
(A) KV Kamath
(B) Aravind Panagariya
(C) Montek Singh Ahluwalia
(D) Duvvuri Subbarao
3) Newly formed BRICS Bank will have its headquarters at?
(A) New Delhi
4) Justice (retired) Cyriac Joseph was on 11 May 2015 authorised to act as the Chairperson of?
(A) Central Vigilance Commission
(C) Central Knowledge Commission
(D) National Human Rights Commission
5) National Technology Day was observed on?
(A) May 5
(B) May 20
(C) May 11
(D) May 31
6) Which high court recently acquitted former TN CM Jayalalithaa in the disproportionate assets case?
(A) Kerala high court
(B) Karnataka high court
(C) Tamil Nadu high court
(D) Delhi high court
7) India's first private greenfield airport named Kazi Nazrul Islam airport was recently inaugurated in which state?
(A) West Bengal
(C) Jammu and Kashmir
8) French President Francois Hollande recently became the first president of France to visit which country?
9) Department of Posts on 11 May 2015 launched a dedicated E-Commerce Centre at?
(B) New Delhi
10) Who recently won the men's singles Madrid Masters tennis title?
(A) Andy Murray
(B) Rafael Nadal
(C) Novak Djokovic
(D) Roger Federer
1) Ans. (B) HDFC
2) Ans. (A) KV Kamath
3) Ans. (D) Shanghai
4) Ans. (D) National Human Rights Commission
5) Ans. (C) May 11
6) Ans. (B) Karnataka high court
7) Ans. (A) West Bengal
8) Ans. (C) Cuba
9) Ans. (B) New Delhi
10) Ans. (A) Andy Murray