1) Name the Indian-American who was recently sworn-in as the U.S. Surgeon-General?
(A) Raja Rajeswari
(B) John Davis
(C) Vivek Murthy
(D) Krishna Krishnakumar
2) Who was on 22 April 2015 appointed as the Director General of Railway Protection Force (RPF)?
(A) Krishna Choudhary
(B) Rajiva Ranjan Verma
(C) Ranjit Sinha
(D) P. K. Mehta
3) United Nations (UN) observes World Book and Copyright Day across the world on?
(A) April 22
(B) April 25
(C) April 30
(D) April 23
4) India and which country on 23 April 2015 began 10-day naval exercise named 'Varuna'?
(D) Sri Lanka
5) National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) on 23 April 2015 signed a memorandum of understanding (MoU) with which e-commerce giant to roll out digital marketing courses?
6) Which country has been named happiest country in the world as per latest World Happiness Report?
7) Calbuco volcano in which country has erupted recently for the first time in more than 42 years?
8) Which telecom company on 23 April 2015 announced unlimited free calling scheme during night hours from its fixed line phones to any operator including mobile phones anywhere in the country from 1 May?
9) Which union ministry recently launched a scheme called ‘Operation Five Minutes’?
(A) Ministry of External Affairs
(B) Ministry of Railways
(C) Ministry of Tourism
(D) All of these
10) Which Union Ministry has recently received an ISO 9001:2008 certification from the British Standards Institute?
(A) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
(B) Ministry of Finance
(C) Ministry of Communication and Information Technology
(D) None of these
1) Ans. (C) Vivek Murthy
2) Ans. (B) Rajiva Ranjan Verma
3) Ans. (D) April 23
4) Ans. (A) France
5) Ans. (C) Snapdeal
6) Ans. (D) Switzerland
7) Ans. (A) Chile
8) Ans. (C) BSNL
9) Ans. (B) Ministry of Railways [Purchase of an unreserved ticket within five minutes.]
10) Ans. (A) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
Read More CA Quizzes: Click Here