1) A group of 1200 persons consisting of captains and soldiers is travelling in a train. For every 15 soldiers there is one captain. The number of captains in the group is ?
2) Moon : Satellite :: Earth : ?
(C) Solar System
3) If TAP is coded as SZO, then how is FREEZE coded?
4) Complete the series: 1,6,13,22,33,...
5) Choose the word which is least like the other words.
6) In a certain code, POETRY is written as QONDSQX and OVER is written as PNUDQ. How is MORE written in that code language?
7) In a certain code SENSITIVE is written as QHLVGWGYC how is MICROSOFT written in that code?
Following questions are based on five words given below :
WIT, BAR, URN, ELF, TOP
(The new words formed after performing the mentioned operations may or may not necessarily be meaningful English words)
8) If in each of the words, all the alphabets are arranged in English alphabetical order within the word, how many words will NOT begin with a vowel ?
9) How many letters are there in the English alphabetical series between second letter of the word which is second from the right and the third letter of the word which is third from the left of the given words ?
10) If in each of the given words, each of the consonants is changed to previous letter and each vowel is changed to next letter in the English alphabetical series, in how many words thus formed will no vowels appear ?
For SBI PO Study Materials watch this space: Click Here
1) Ans. (B) 75. In normal mode we divide 1200/15. But read again, for every 15 soldiers there is one captain also. But out of 16 persons there is one captain. So answer is 1200/16= 75.
2) Ans. (B) Planet
3) Ans. (B) EQDDYD
4) Ans. (A) 46
5) Ans. (A) Book. Others are stationary items.
6) Ans. (C) NLNQD
7) Ans. (C) KLAUMVMIR
8) Ans. (B) One
9) Ans. (A) One
10) Ans. (4) Three
(In case of any error in answer key please disqus...)