1) Saina Nehwal created history on 28 March 2015 as she became the first Indian woman shuttler to attain the world number one ranking. Who has the distinction of being the first world No. 1 badminton player from India?
(A) Syed Modi
(B) Pullela Gopichand
(C) Prakash Padukone
(D) Chetan Anand
2) Ninth edition of Earth Hour was observed on 28 March 2015. The day is organized by?
(A) United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)
(B) Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC)
(C) World Health Organization (WHO)
(D) World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
3) Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) on 28 March 2015 successfully launched India’s fourth navigation satellite named?
(A) IRNSS 1-E
(B) IRNSS 1-D
(C) IRNSS 1-C
(D) IRNSS 1-B
4) Poonam Mahajan recently became the first woman president of which among the following sports Federation?
(A) Basketball Federation of India
(B) All India Football Federation
(C) Badminton Association of India
(D) Sports Authority of India
5) Yogendra Yadav and Prashant Bhushan were sacked from the national executive of which party on 28 March 2015?
(A) Bharatiya Janata Party (BJP)
(B) Communist Party of India (CPI)
(C) Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
(D) Janata Dal United (JDU)
6) Aziz Qureshi was on 28 March 2015 removed as the Governor of which state?
(C) Arunachal Pradesh
7) Which state government recently passed a law that bans the slaughter, trading and unauthorised transportation of camels?
(C) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Jammu and Kashmir
8) Name the Social activist who recently resigned from the Aam Aadmi Party?
(A) Anna Hazare
(B) Medha Patkar
(C) MS Swaminathan
(D) Madav Gadgil
9) Which Australian cricketer recently announced his retirement from ODIs?
(A) David Warner
(B) Mitchell Starc
(C) Shane Watson
(D) Michael Clarke
10) Isro launched India's 4th navigation satellite IRNSS 1D recently using?
1) Ans. (C) Prakash Padukone
2) Ans. (D) World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF)
3) Ans. (B) IRNSS 1-D
4) Ans. (A) Basketball Federation of India
5) Ans. (C) Aam Aadmi Party (AAP)
6) Ans. (D) Mizoram
7) Ans. (A) Rajasthan
8) Ans. (B) Medha Patkar
9) Ans. (D) Michael Clarke
10) Ans. (A) PSLV-C27