1) The first battle of Panipat took place in the year? - 1526 A.D.
2) According to the Constitution, which Fund will be under the control of the President of India? - Contingency Fund of India
3) Doddabetta Peak is located in the? - Nilgiris
4) Mother Teresa was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize in? - 1979
5) The objective of Sangam Yojna is? - to ensure welfare of handicapped.
6) The country that shares longest border with India is? - Bangladesh
7) Chemical name of laughing gas is? - Nitrous oxide
8) Kaziranga National Park is situated in? - Assam
9) The site of Harappa is located on the bank of river? - Ravi
10) The Governor-General who abolished the practice of Sati was? - William Bentinck