1) Gandhi Peace Prize for 2014 was recently won by which Organization?
(A) Bachpan Bachao Andolan
(B) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
(C) Bhabha Atomic Research Centre ( BARC )
(D) Indian Institute of Science Education and Research (IISER)
2) Which former Prime Minister of India was presented with the prestigious Bharat Ratna Award by President Pranab Mukherjee on 27 March 2015 in New Delhi?
(A) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(B) Manmohan Singh
(C) HD Deve Gowda
(D) IK Gujral
3) Which state recently launched the country's first e-ration card service?
4) Which state recently became the first State in the country to fix a minimum educational qualification for contesting elections to the Panchayati Raj Institutions?
(D) Andhra Pradesh
5) Which movie has won the best film on environmental conservation/preservation at 62nd national film award?
(A) Chotoder Chobi
6) Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu on 27 March 2015 commissioned the 210 km long Lumding-Silchar broad gauge line. This links 3 north eastern states except?
7) World Theatre Day (WTD) was celebrated on?
(A) March 27
(B) March 28
(C) March 29
(D) March 30
8) Union government has recently declared national mourning on 29 March 2015 as mark of respect to the former Prime Minister Lee Kuan Yew of which country?
(D) South Korea
9) Prime Minister Narendra Modi was recently ranked ____th among the 50 greatest leaders in the world by Fortune magazine annual list?
10) Who was named best actor in the 62nd National Film Awards?
(A) Sooraj Venjaramood
(B) Srijit Mukherji
1) Ans. (B) Indian Space Research Organization (ISRO)
2) Ans. (A) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
3) Ans. (D) Delhi
4) Ans. (C) Rajasthan
5) Ans. (B) Ottaal
6) Ans. (D) Mizoram
7) Ans. (A) March 27
8) Ans. (C) Singapore
9) Ans. (B) 5th
10) Ans. (D) Vijay (For Kannada Film- Nanu Avanalla Avalu)