1) Which film was awarded the Best Feature Film in the 62nd National Film Awards 2015 announced on 24 March 2015?
(B) Mary Kom
(D) Nanu Avanalla Avalu
2) Sports Ministry on 23 March, 2015 has categorised nine sporting discipline as the 'high priority sports'. Which among the following discipline is not one among them?
3) India's Polar Remotely Operated Vehicle (PROVe), indigenously built by National Institute of Ocean Technology, was recently operationalised for research in North Antarctica. Where is the headquarters of National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT)?
(B) New Delhi
4) Which high court on 25 March 2015 became the first court to set up dedicated commercial divisions within it, in line with recommendation of the Law Commission of India?
(A) Kerala High Court
(B) Calcutta High Court
(C) Delhi High Court
(D) Karnataka High Court
5) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 25 March 2015 launched his ambitious multi-purpose and multi-modal platform, PRAGATI. Expand PRAGATI?
(A) Pro-Active Governance And Timely Implementation
(B) Pro-Active Government And Transparent Implementation
(C) Pro-Active Governance And Transparent Implementation
(D) Pro-Active Government And Timely Implementation
6) KM Mani was recently appointed as the chairman of the empowered committee of state finance ministers on Goods & Services Tax (GST). KM Mani is the finance minister of which state?
(A) Jammu and Kashmir
7) Indian-American author Akhil Sharma recently won The Folio Prize 2015. He won this award for his Novel?
(A) Family Life
(B) The Emperor of All Maladies
(D) My Life My Destiny
8) Ministry of Railways has recently constituted a committee to review the existing Public Private Partnership (PPP) Cell in the railway board. Who among the following will head the committee?
(A) Arun Kumar Singh
(B) Ratan Tata
(C) Ajay Shankar
(D) E. Sreedharan
9) Noted Hindi poet Gopaldas Neeraj on 24 March 2015 was awarded with first National Kavi Pradeep Samman. National Kavi Pradeep Samman was instituted by the Government of?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(B) Madhya Pradesh
(C) Andhra Pradesh
10) Which country has recently won the prestigious Women in Parliaments (WIP) Award for regional leadership in the South and Southeast Asia category for closing the gender gap in politics?
1) Ans. (A) Court
2) Ans. (B) Cricket
3) Ans. (D) Chennai
4) Ans. (C) Delhi High Court
5) Ans. (A) Pro-Active Governance And Timely Implementation
6) Ans. (D) Kerala
7) Ans. (A) Family Life
8) Ans. (C) Ajay Shankar
9) Ans. (B) Madhya Pradesh
10) Ans. (D) Bangladesh