1) Union government on 7 April 2015 gave its approval to release an additional installment ____% of Dearness Allowance (DA) to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief (DR) to pensioners with effect from 01 January 2015?
(A) 6 %
(B) 10 %
(C) 3 %
(D) 7 %
2) What was India's rank among 133 nations on the Social Progress Index (SPI) ratings released globally on 8 April 2015?
3) Who has been appointed as the new Chief Election Commissioner of India on 8th April 2015?
(A) S Jaishankar
(B) V S Sampath
(C) Nasim Zaidi
(D) HS Barhma
4) D Jayakanthan, who passed away recently, was a famous writer in which language?
5) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 8 April 2015 launched MUDRA Bank which will provide credit of up to Rs 10 lakh to small entrepreneurs. MUDRA stands for?
(A) Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency
(B) Micro Urban and Rural Development Agency
(C) Medium Units Development and Refinance Agency
(D) Micro Units Development and Refunding Agency
6) Newly formed Mudra Bank will be part of?
(A) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
(B) Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
(C) State Bank of India (SBI)
(D) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
7) Which online e-commerce company on 8 April 2015 acquired mobile recharge platform Freecharge?
8) A newly found crab spider family was recently named after which state in India?
(D) Himachal Pradesh
9) Reserve Bank on 8 April 2015 notified government's decision to raise foreign direct investment (FDI) limit in the insurance sector to ___ percent?
(A) 49 %
(B) 51 %
(C) 100 %
(D) 26 %
10) Who was recently named as the Leading Cricketer in the World in the 2015 Wisden Cricketers’ Almanack?
(A) AB De Villers
(B) Steve Smith
(C) Virat Kohli
(D) Kumar Sangakkara
1) Ans. (A) 6 %
2) Ans. (B) 101
3) Ans. (C) Nasim Zaidi
4) Ans. (D) Tamil
5) Ans. (A) Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency
6) Ans. (D) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
7) Ans. (C) Snapdeal
8) Ans. (B) Telangana
9) Ans. (A) 49 %
10) Ans. (D) Kumar Sangakkara