Friends..as you know State Bank of India has published the Advertisement No.CRPD/PO/2015-16/02 for recruitment of probationary officers in SBI 2015 a few days back. The link to apply online has been activated on 13.04.2015. Now you can apply online from the below link from 13.04.2015 to 02.05.2015. Candidates are advised in their own interest to apply online much before the closing date and not to wait till the last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection / inability / failure to log on to the website on account of heavy load on internet or website jam.
Starting Date for Online Application: 13.04.2015
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.05.2015
Payment of Fees (Online Only): 13.04.2015 to 02.05.2015
Date of Preliminary Examination: Tentatively in June 2015
Specifications for Photograph and Signature to apply online are as follows:
* Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture.
* The picture should be in colour, against a light-coloured, preferably white, background.
* Look straight at the camera with a relaxed face.
* If the picture is taken on a sunny day, have the sun behind you, or place yourself in the shade, so that you are not squinting and there are no harsh shadows.
* If you have to use flash, ensure there's no “red-eye”.
* If you wear glasses make sure that there are no reflections and your eyes can be clearly seen.
* Caps, hats and dark glasses are not acceptable. Religious headwear is allowed but it must not cover your face.
* Dimensions 200 x 230 pixels (preferred).
* Size of file should be between 20kb–50kb.
* Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 50KB. If the size of the file is more than 50KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc.,during the process of scanning.
(ii) SIGNATURE IMAGE:
* The applicant has to sign on white paper with Black Ink pen.
* The signature must be signed only by the applicant and not by any other person.
* If the Applicant's signature on the answer script, at the time of the examination, does not match the signature on the Attendance Sheet, the applicant will be disqualified.
* Dimensions 140 x 60 pixels (preferred).
* Size of file should be between 10kb – 20kb.
* Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 20KB.
Procedure for Uploading the Photograph and Signature
(i) There will be two separate links for uploading Photograph and Signature.
(ii) Click on the respective link “Upload Photograph / Signature”.
(iii) Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo / Signature file has been saved.
(iv) Select the file by clicking on it.
(v) Click the 'Upload' button.
Read SBI PO 2015 Notification: Click Here
For Study Materials watch this space: Click Here