1) Who was on 6 April 2015 re-appointed as the chairman of the IPL governing council?
(A) Saurav Ganguly
(B) Rajeev Shukla
(C) Sunil Gavaskar
(D) Sandeep Patil
2) Name India's first Scorpene submarine which was recently launched for sea trials?
(A) INS Alleppy
(B) INS Vikrant
(C) INS Kalvari
(D) INS Pigeon
3) Which country will host the fifth meeting of SAARC health ministers in April 2015?
(C) Sri Lanka
4) Which state government on 5 April 2015 re-launched the anti-corruption helpline number 1031 to help people register their complaints if they are harassed for bribes?
(B) Uttar Pradesh
5) Which airport has recently bagged the prestigious Golden Peacock National Quality Award for the year 2015?
(A) Delhi International Airport Limited
(B) Veer Savarkar International Airport
(C) Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport
(D) Trivandrum International Airport
6) What is the code name of the military operation in Yemen against Shia Houthi group?
(A) Operation Rahat
(B) Operation Thunderbolt
(C) Operation All Out
(D) Operation Decisive Storm
7) Carolina Marin who recently won the women's singles titles of Malaysia Open Super series Premier badminton tournament, is from which country?
8) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 6 April 2015 launched National Air Quality Index (AQI) for monitoring the quality of air in major urban centres across the country on a real-time basis. The AQI has been developed by the Central Pollution Control Board in consultation with?
9) Who won the 2015 Miami Open Tennis women's singles title on 5 April 2015?
(A) Carla Suarez
(B) Serena Williams
(C) Martina Hingis
(D) Maria Sharapova
10) Who won the 2015 Miami Open Tennis men's singles title on 5 April 2015?
(A) Andy Murray
(B) Roger Federer
(C) Rafael Nadal
(D) Novak Djokovic
1) Ans. (B) Rajeev Shukla
2) Ans. (C) INS Kalvari
3) Ans. (A) India
4) Ans. (C) Delhi
5) Ans. (A) Delhi International Airport Limited
6) Ans. (D) Operation Decisive Storm
7) Ans. (B) Spain
8) Ans. (A) IIT-Kanpur
9) Ans. (B) Serena Williams
10) Ans. (D) Novak Djokovic