1) On 3 March 2015, for the _____ time in Rajya Sabha’s history that an amendment moved by the opposition to the motion of thanks to the President’s address has been passed?
2) Which country recently unveiled a new political theory named “Four Comprehensives”?
3) _____ on 3 March 2015 launched National Electoral Roll Purification and Authentication Programme (NERPAP) throughout India?
(A) Union Home Ministry
(B) Ministry of Panchayati Raj
(C) Election Commission of India
(D) Department of Posts
4) A bill banning the cow slaughter in which state received the President's assent on 4 March 2015?
(B) Jammu and Kashmir
(C) Himachal Pradesh
5) Ratings agency Moody’s has recently downgraded ratings for which banks?
(A) Union Bank Of India and Indian Bank
(B) State Bank of India and Vijaya Bank
(C) Central Bank of India and Indian Overseas Bank
(D) Bank of Baroda and Punjab National Bank
6) World's largest and tallest Indian tricolour was unfurled at Town Park in Faridabad on 3 March 2015. Faridabad is in which Indian state?
(C) Uttar Pradesh
7) M C Mary Kom on 3 March 2015 said she has decided to quit boxing after the 2016 Olympic Games. 2016 Olympic Games will be held at?
(A) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
(B) Tokyo, Japan
(C) Durban, South Africa
(D) Beijing, China
8) “Bharat-Nepal Maitri Bus Seva” was flagged off by Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Akhilesh Yadav in Varanasi on 4 March 2015. This bus service will connect Varanasi to?
9) Lok Sabha on 4 March 2015 passed the Insurance Laws (Amendment) Bill, 2015. This bill provides for raising the foreign investment cap from 26 per cent to ___ per cent?
10) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 4 March 2015 has cut down repo rate by 25 basis points to?
1) Ans. (D) Fourth
2) Ans. (A) China
3) Ans. (C) Election Commission of India
4) Ans. (D) Maharashtra
5) Ans. (C) Central Bank of India and Indian Overseas Bank
6) Ans. (B) Haryana
7) Ans. (A) Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
8) Ans. (D) Kathmandu
9) Ans. (C) 49
10) Ans. (B) 7.50