1) Mahendra Singh Dhoni on 10 March 2015 registered most wins by an Indian captain in the history of the cricket World Cup. He surpassed whose record?
(A) Mohammad Azharuddin
(B) Kapil Dev
(C) Sourav Ganguly
(D) Anil Kumble
2) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 10 March 2015 left for three-nation tour. Which among the following country is not included in the visit?
(C) Sri Lanka
3) On 10 March 2015, the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) celebrated its ______ Raising Day?
4) India and which country recently completed its first ever Friendship Motor Rally successfully at India gate?
5) Which is India's largest company with Rs 3.68 lakh cr worth assets as per data compiled by the Corporate Affairs Ministry, which was released recently?
(B) Indian Oil Corporation
(D) Reliance Industries Ltd
6) United States on 9 March 2015 declared which country a national security threat?
7) Which High Court recently in its ruling has held that Attorney General of India comes under the ambit of Right to Information (RTI) Act, 2005?
(A) Delhi High Court
(B) Kerala High Court
(C) Odisha High Court
(D) Bombay High Court
8) Which Indian IT company was recently named as the top employer in Europe for the third consecutive year by a top employers certification agency?
9) Indian Railways on 11th March 2015 inked a MoU with ____ for Rs 1.5 lakh crore investments in rail infrastructure?
(A) New India Assurance Co. Ltd
(C) United India Assurance
(D) State Bank of India
10) Appointments Committee of the Cabinet (ACC) has on 11 March 2015 approved the appointment of Executive Directors(EDs) in how many Public Sector Banks(PSBs)?
1) Ans. (B) Kapil Dev
2) Ans. (D) Maldives
3) Ans. (C) 46th
4) Ans. (B) Nepal
5) Ans. (D) Reliance Industries Ltd
6) Ans. (D) Venezuela
7) Ans. (A) Delhi High Court
8) Ans. (A) TCS
9) Ans. (B) LIC
10) Ans. (C) 9