1) South African cricketer AB De Villiers has recently hit the fastest 150 in one-day internationals, in just 64 balls, against which country?
(C) West Indies
2) Which Indian was recently honoured with Doctorate of Automotive Engineering by Clemson University?
(A) APJ Abdul Kalam
(B) Ratan Tata
(C) Amartya Sen
(D) Manmohan Singh
3) Kshatrapati Shivaji has recently taken over as the Chairman and Managing Director of?
(A) National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD)
(B) Industrial Development Bank of India (IDBI)
(C) Kerala Gramin Bank
(D) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
4) Boris Nemtsov who was shot dead in Moscow on 27 February 2015 was the opposition leader of which country?
5) Every year February 28 is celebrated as the National Science Day. What was the theme for the day in 2015?
(A) Science for Nation Building
(B) Fostering Scientific Temper
(C) Genetically Modified Crops and Food Security
(D) Chemistry in Daily Life
6) Which state government has recently decided to increase the cash reward under the inter-caste marriage scheme from 50,000 to 1 lakh rupees?
(B) Andhra Pradesh
7) Name the Indian Navy’s Theatre Level Readiness and Operational Exercise exercise which concluded on 27 February 2015?
(A) Yudh Abhyas
(C) Surya Kiran
(D) None of these
8) Zoological Society of London (ZSL) and Forest Department of which state on 26 February 2015 have inked a memorandum of understanding (MoU) for conservation of Asiatic lion and its habitat?
9) Xi Jinping has recently unveiled a new political theory, grouped into four slogans also known as the four comprehensives. Xi Jinping is the President of?
(B) South Korea
10) Researchers from Monash University have recently created world’s first 3 Dimensional (3D) printed jet engine. Monash University is in which country?
1) Ans. (C) West Indies
2) Ans. (B) Ratan Tata
3) Ans. (D) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
4) Ans. (A) Russia
5) Ans. (A) Science for Nation Building
6) Ans. (D) Haryana
7) Ans. (B) TROPEX
8) Ans. (C) Gujarat
9) Ans. (D) China
10) Ans. (A) Australia