1) Supreme Court on 24 March 2015 declared which section of Information Technology Act as unconstitutional and struck it down, which had led to the arrests of many people for posting content deemed to be “allegedly objectionable” on the Internet?
(A) Section 24
(B) Section 24A
(C) Section 66A
(D) Section 66
2) 62nd National Awards were announced on 24 March 2015. Who was the head of the feature film Central panel Jury this year?
(A) P. Bharathiraja
(B) Basu Chatterjee
(C) Saeed Akhtar Mirza
(D) Rohini Hattangadi
3) World Tuberculosis Day was observed on?
(A) March 25
(B) March 22
(C) March 24
(D) March 26
4) New Zealand on 24 March 2015 defeated which country in the semifinals of the ICC World Cup cricket?
(A) Sri Lanka
(D) South Africa
5) Flight 4U 9525 (Airbus A320) plane of which German company carrying 150 people crashed on 24 March 2015 in a remote area of the French Alps?
(D) Air Berlin
6) Malcolm Fraser who passed away on March 20, 2015 was the former Prime Minister of which country?
7) "Let Girls Learn" campaign, an initiative to ensure adolescent girls get the education they deserve, was recently launched by which country?
8) Which airport in India was recently named as South India's busiest airport and third largest in the country?
(A) Veer Savarkar International Airport, Port Blair
(B) Cochin International Airport, Kochi
(C) Chennai International Airport, Chennai
(D) Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
9) Artist Bharti Kher of India was recently awarded the esteemed Knight of the Order of Arts and Letters award. This is the highest cultural award of which country?
10) Name the Digital India initiative launched by government recently which will enable the citizens of the country to have a direct communication with the governmental bodies via Tweets and SMSes?
(A) Man Ki Baat
(B) Twitter Samvad
(C) Mera Khata
(D) Meri Sarkar
1) Ans. (C) Section 66A
2) Ans. (A) P. Bharathiraja
3) Ans. (C) March 24
4) Ans. (D) South Africa
5) Ans. (B) Germanwings
6) Ans. (A) Australia
7) Ans. (D) USA
8) Ans. (D) Kempegowda International Airport, Bengaluru
9) Ans. (D) France
10) Ans. (B) Twitter Samvad