1) Growth forecast of 8.1 to ___% for fiscal year 2015-16 was disclosed in the Economic Survey for 2015-16 presented in the Parliament on 27 February 2015 by Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley?
2) Name the Britain’s largest state-owned bank, which recently decided to shut down its banking operations in India?
(A) Royal Bank of Scotland
(B) Lloyds Banking Group
(D) Standard Chartered
3) Arun Kumar Singh, a 1979 batch Indian Foreign Service officer, has been recently named India’s next ambassador to the United States. He is presently India's ambassador to?
4) Corporate tax was proposed to be reduced from 30% to ___over next four years, in the Union Budget presented in Parliament on 28 February 2015?
5) Which dictionary has recently added words "Ride-share" and "unboxing" in the new list released recently?
(A) Cambridge dictionary
(B) Oxford Dictionary
(C) Merriam-Webster Dictionary
(D) None of these
6) Senior Counsel Kannan Ramesh (a 49-year-old Indian-origin lawyer) was recently appointed as a Judicial Commissioner to which country's Supreme Court bench?
7) In the Union Budget 2015-16 presented recently, finance minister has proposed merger of Forwards Markets Commission (FMC) with?
8) University of Disability Studies announced in Union Budget 2015-16 will be set up in which state?
(A) Jammu and Kashmir
(B) Andhra Pradesh
(D) Tamil Nadu
9) Martin Crowe was on 28 February 2015 inducted into the International Cricket Council’s Cricket Hall of Fame. Martin Crowe was the former cricketer from?
(A) West Indies
(B) New Zealand
10) Jitan Ram Manjhi and his supporters on 28 February 2015 floated a political front named 'Hindustani Awam Morcha' (HAM). Jitan Ram Manjhi was the former Chief Minister of?
1) Ans. (D) 8.5%
2) Ans. (A) Royal Bank of Scotland
3) Ans. (D) France
4) Ans. (C) 25%
5) Ans. (B) Oxford Dictionary
6) Ans. (A) Singapore
7) Ans. (D) SEBI
8) Ans. (C) Kerala
9) Ans. (B) New Zealand
10) Ans. (A) Bihar