Do you want this as PDF? It’s ready J: Click Here
1) Who was unanimously elected as the President of the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) on 2 March 2015? - Jagmohan Dalmiya
2) World’s largest and tallest Indian national flag was unfurled on 3 March 2015 at? - Faridabad, Haryana
3) Foreign Secretary S Jaishankar completed his SAARC Yatra of four nations on 4 March 2015. Name the 4 nations which he visited during this yatra? - Bhutan, Bangladesh, Pakistan & Afghanistan.
4) Who was appointed as chairman of National Book Trust (NBT) on 2 March 2015? - Baldev Sharma
5) Which Indian Olympic medalist on 2 March 2015 announced that she will quit boxing after the 2016 Rio Olympic Games? - MC Mary Kom
6) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 4 March 2015 reduced the repo rate by 25 basis points to? - 7.5 percent
7) BBC on 4 March 2015 released a documentary film India's Daughter, which sparked controversy. This documentary film was directed by? - Leslee Udwin
Note: The film is based on the Delhi gang rape that took place on 16 December 2012.
8) Kathmandu-Varanasi-Kathmandu bus service was on 5 March 2015 flagged off jointly by India and which country? – Nepal
9) Name the Hindi film based on former Indian cricketer Kirti Azad’s life which was launched on 2 March 2015? – Kirket
10) World Wildlife Day was observed on 3 March 2015 with the theme? - Wildlife crime is serious, let’s get serious about wildlife crime.
11) Which cricket team on 4 March 2015 created the World Cup record for highest-ever score of 417 in a match against Afghanistan in Perth? - Australia
Note: It defeated Afghanistan by 275 runs which was the biggest winning margin in the tournament’s history. The previous record of highest runs in a World Cup match was held by India and it was 413 against Bermuda in 2007.
12) Who was on 3 March 2015 appointed as Chief Secretary of Delhi? - Kewal K Sharma
13) Who recently won the Mo Ibrahim prize for achievement in African leadership for year 2014? - Hifikepunye Pohamba, outgoing Namibian President
14) Election Commission of India (ECI) on 3 March 2015 launched NERPAP throughout India. Expand NERPAP? - National Electoral Roll Purification and Authentication Programme
15) G Karthikeyan who passed away on 7 March 2015 was the speaker of which state assembly? – Kerala
Prepared by: www.currentaffairs4examz.com
16) Which Bollywood actress was on 3 March 2015 awarded with the National Award for the Best Representation of the Cause of Safety, Security and Protection of Women and Girl Child by National Institute of Gender Justice (NIGJ)? - Rani Mukerji
17) Lok Sabha on 2 March 2015 passed the Citizenship (Amendment) Bill, 2015 by voice vote. The Bill seeks to amend? - Citizenship Act, 1955
18) Who won the Argentina Open Tennis title on 2 March 2015? - Rafael Nadal.
19) Who won the Dubai Duty Free Tennis Championships title on 28 February 2015? - Roger Federer
20) Which state government on 4 March 2015 scrapped the resolution that provided five percent reservations to Muslims in government jobs in the state? – Maharashtra
21) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 5 March 2015 inaugurated two units of 600 Mega Watt (MW) each of Shree Singaji Thermal Power Project in which state? - Madhya Pradesh
22) President Pranab Mukherjee on 2 March 2015 gave his assent to the Animal Preservation (Amendment) Bill 1995 in which country? - Maharashtra
Note: This amendment bans slaughter of bulls and bullocks in Maharashtra.
23) Union Government and Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 20 February 2015 signed an agreement on? - Monetary Policy Framework
24) Which firm on 2 March 2015 acquired Bengaluru-based TaxiForSure in a cash and equity deal worth 200 million US dollars? – Olacabs
25) KS Lavkumar Khachar who died on 3 March 2015 was a famous? - Ornithologist and naturalist
26) Lok Sabha on 3 March 2015 passed the Motor Vehicles (Amendment) Bill, 2015 by voice vote. The Bill seeks to amend? - Motor Vehicles Act, 1988
27) Which e-commerce company on 6 March 2015 acquired mobile ad network AdiQuity? – Flipkart
28) Royal Mint on 2 March 2015 unveiled a new coinage portrait of the Queen Elizabeth II that will appear on coins in which country? – Britain