Friends.. Here are the GK questions asked 22 February 2015 morning shift SBI Associate Clerk exam.
Questions were shared by: Madhukaran Reddy TEKULA, Hyderabad
1. Which is used by banks in their daily routine working and transactions? - Negotiable instruments Act.
2.Banking Ombudsman scheme launched by which board? - RBI
3. Arun Jaitley from which state as a Rajyasabha Member? - Gujarat
4.Corporate Social Responsibility committee headed by? - Anil Baijal
5.NABARD full form? - National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
6. Which is fastest channel for sending money? - RTGS
7. Largest iron ore mine in world? - Carajas,Brazil
8. Which is most profit making PSU company in India? - ONGC
9. Naira currency of which country? - Nigeria
10. WTO, IAEA locations? - Geneva & Vienna.
11. Which among the following is the non-institutional credit? - Trade Credit
12. IFRS fullform? - International Financial Reporting Standards.
13. Nehru Trophy for which game? - Boat Race
14. NDB full form? - National Development Bank.