Friends.. Here are the GA and Computer questions asked in today's (15 February 2015) morning shift SBI Associate Clerk exam. These questions were shared by Tara Paul. This will be useful for those having exam in coming days. If anybody would like to share more questions, kindly mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will publish them here.
1) Headquarters of United Nations Children's Fund (UNICEF)? - New York City
2) Name the Union Defence Minister? - Manohar Parrikar
3) Indian Army Day is celebrated on? - 15 January
4) Jim Corbett National Park is situated at? - Uttarakhand
5) India water week was recently observed from? - January 13 to 17th
6) Capital of Denmark? - Copenhagen
7) Currency of China? - Renminbi
8) Country having maximun gold mines?
9) Which was Earth's warmest year as per recent reports? - 2014
10) Name the two new Earth like planets discovered? - Kepler 438b & Kepler 442b