1) Alibaba, the world's biggest and most valuable ecommerce firm, recently entered India's e-commerce space with 25% stake in?
2) Who was on 4 February 2015 appointed as the new home secretary?
(A) Anil Goswami
(B) G.K Pillai
(C) L.C. Goyal
(D) Subham Goswami
3) World Cancer Day was recently observed on?
(A) February 4
(B) January 27
(C) February 3
(D) February 5
4) Which neighboring country of India celebrated its 67th Independence Day on 4 February 2015?
(D) Sri Lanka
5) Name the Journalist-writer Hindol Sengupta's book on entrepreneurial ventures in India which has been shortlisted for the US' prestigious Hayek Prize this year, recently?
(A) Recasting India: How Entrepreneurship is Revolutionizing the World's Largest Democracy
(B) The Forgotten Depression: The Crash that Cured Itself
(C) The Rule of Nobody: Saving India from Dead Laws and Broken Government
(D) None of these
6) World squash champion Nicol David has recently set a new record for topping the world rankings when she secured top spot for the 106th month. Nicol David is from which country?
7) Reliance Industries has recently teamed up with which nationalized bank to apply for a payments bank licence?
(A) Punjab National Bank
(B) Union Bank of India
(C) Indian Bank
(D) State Bank of India
8) Who was recently named the most admired woman in the world as per a poll over 23 countries conducted by YouGov?
(A) Hillary Clinton
(B) Queen Elizabeth II
(C) Angelina Jolie
(D) Malala Yousafzai
9) India was ranked second last in the intellectual property (IP) index released by the US Chamber of Commerce on 4 February 2015. Which country was ranked No.1 in the list?
10) Which handset company overtook South Korea's Samsung Electronics to become the leading supplier in India's booming smartphone market for the first time in the fourth quarter as per report of research firm Canalys?
1) Ans. (B) Paytm
2) Ans. (C) L.C. Goyal
3) Ans. (A) February 4
4) Ans. (D) Sri Lanka
5) Ans. (A) Recasting India: How Entrepreneurship is Revolutionizing the World's Largest Democracy
6) Ans. (C) Malaysia
7) Ans. (D) State Bank of India
8) Ans. (C) Angelina Jolie
9) Ans. (B) USA
10) Ans. (D) Micromax