1) Union government on 12 February 2015 constituted a three-member special investigation team (SIT) to re-open and re-investigate 1984 anti-Sikh riot cases. Who will head the SIT?
(A) Pramod Asthana
(B) Rakesh Kapoor
(C) Kumar Gyanesh
(D) G P Mathur
2) Cricketer Brendon McCullum was named the country's Sportsman of the Year on 11 February 2015. He belongs to which country?
(C) South Africa
(D) New Zealand
3) Name the Indian-origin scientist who has recently won the prestigious $500,000 National Science Foundation CAREER award?
(A) Sanjaya Rajaram
(B) Gurpreet Singh
(C) Manjul Bhargava
(D) Devyani Khobragade
4) Indian Navy had recently conducted Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster relief (HADR) exercise at?
(A) Andaman & Nicobar Islands
(B) Lakshadweep Islands
(C) Bay of Bengal
5) Unmanned SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket was recently launched from Cape Canaveral Air Force Station, Florida. This satellite will be used by the US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) to monitor?
6) Which tech giant announced on February 11 that it has acquired Sunrise Atelier, the New York City-based maker of the popular and well-regarded Sunrise calendar app for iOS and Android?
7) Yaduveer Gopal Raj Urs is new heir of which Royal Family?
(A) Mysuru Royal Family
(B) Travancore Royal Family
(C) Zamorin Royal Family
(D) Jaipur Royal Family
8) Which company recently became the first company to reach a market value of $700 billion?
9) World Radio Day was observed every year on?
(A) February 12
(B) February 7
(C) February 14
(D) February 13
10) Which among the following train derailed on 13 February 2015 near the border between Tamil Nadu and Karnataka, in which, ten passengers died and over 100 were injured?
(A) Dibrugarh Rajdhani Express
(B) Bangalore City-Hazur Sahib Nanded Express
(C) Bangalore-Ernakulam Intercity Express
(D) Alapuzha-Dhanbad Express
1) Ans. (A) Pramod Asthana
2) Ans. (D) New Zealand
3) Ans. (B) Gurpreet Singh
4) Ans. (B) Lakshadweep Islands
5) Ans. (A) Sun
6) Ans. (D) Microsoft
7) Ans. (A) Mysuru Royal Family
8) Ans. (C) Apple
9) Ans. (D) February 13
10) Ans. (C) Bangalore-Ernakulam Intercity Express