1) First ever World Ocean Science Congress (WOSC) was recently held at?
2) Naveen Chopra was on 9 February 2015 appointed as Chief Operating Officer of which telecom company?
3) Who was recently appointed as Chairman of Indraprastha Gas Limited?
(A) M Ravindran
(B) KK Gupta
(B) Piyush Goyal
(D) Mahendra Pradhan
4) Rockefeller Foundation has recently announced the 100 Resilient Cities project with a $100 million commitment to build urban resilience worldwide. Which among the following Indian cities is not in the list?
5) PM chaired first meeting of Governing Council of NITI Aayog on 8 February 2015. PM used to the term “Team India” in this meeting for describing a combination of three vital teams in the structure of NITI Aayog. Which among the following is not among them?
(A) The Prime Minister and Chief Ministers
(B) Special Invitees of NITI Aayog
(C) The Union Council of Ministers
(D) the bureaucracy at the Centre and in States
6) Which state won the gold medal at the National Games men's football, final of which was played on 9 February 2015?
7) Damyant Singh was recently appointed as the Brand Director of?
(A) Puma India
(B) Adidas India
(C) Yonex India
(D) Max India
8) Which Indian golfer on 8 February 2015 won the Malaysian Open 2015?
(A) Gaganjeet Bhullar
(B) Chinnaswamy Muniyappa
(C) Anirban Lahiri
(D) None of these
9) Which state is set to roll out Information Technology Mass Literacy Scheme or “Digital Saksharta Abhiyaan”, to make the people of the state digitally literate?
(C) Andhra Pradesh
(D) West Bengal
10) Government on 9 February 2015 gave additional charge of Managing Director and CEO of which bank to Gauri Shankar, who is the senior most executive director at the bank?
(A) Union Bank of India
(B) Punjab National Bank
(C) Bank of Baroda
(D) Indian Overseas Bank
1) Ans. (D) Kochi
2) Ans. (C) Vodafone
3) Ans. (A) M Ravindran
4) Ans. (C) Thiruvananthapuram
5) Ans. (B) Special Invitees of NITI Aayog
6) Ans. (D) Mizoram
7) Ans. (B) Adidas India
8) Ans. (C) Anirban Lahiri
9) Ans. (A) Haryana
10) Ans. (B) Punjab National Bank