Union government has recently revamped and renamed Planning commission as National Institution for Transforming India (NITI) Aayog. Here are some probable questions related to NITI Ayog for upcoming exams.
1) Expand 'NITI' in NITI Aayog? - National Institution for Transforming India
2) Who heads the NITI Aayog as its chairperson? - Prime Minister of India
3) Government had announced formation of NITI Aayog on? - 1 January 2015
4) What is the structure of Governing Council of NITI Aayog? - Chief Ministers of all the States and Lieutenant Governors of Union Territories
5) Who appoints the Vice-Chairperson of Vice-Chairperson? - Prime Minister
6) What is the composition of Part time members in NITI Aayog? - Maximum of 2. They will from leading universities research organizations and other relevant institutions on a rotational basis.
7) What is the composition of Ex Officio members in NITI Aayog? - Maximum of 4 members of the Union Council of Ministers to be nominated by the Prime Minister.
8) Who was recently appointed as the Vice Chairperson of NITI Aayog? - Arvind Panagariya
9) Who are the present Ex-Officio Members of NITI Aayog? - Rajnath Singh, Arun Jaitley, Suresh Prabhu and Radha Mohan Singh
10) Who are the present Special Invitees of NITI Aayog? - Nitin Gadkari, Smriti Zubin Irani and Thawar Chand Gehlot
11) Who are the present Full-time Members of NITI Aayog? - Bibek Debroy & V. K. Saraswat
12) Who was recently appointed as the CEO of NITI Aayog? - Sindhushree Khullar
If anybody would like to add more more questions you can comment below..we will add them here.