Friends.. Here are the evening shift GK/GA and Computer questions asked in today's (18 JAN 2015) New India Assurance Assistant Exam. These questions will be useful for those having exam tommorrow and 24th of this month. If anybody would like to share more questions, you can add it here as comment or can mail us at email@example.com.
Below questions were shared with us by: Harish Sharma from Indore, Parvathy Nair. Thank & wish them all the very best.
1) Anirban Lahiri is related to which sports? - Golf
2) 19th National Youth Festival was recently held at? - Guwahati
3) John O´Keefe got Nobel Prize 2014 in which field? - Medicine
4) Name the Union Minister of Mines & Steel? - Narendra Singh Tomar
5) Viswanathan Anand defeated whom to win London Chess Classic recently? - Michael Adams
6) Direct Benefit Transfer Scheme (DBTL) for LPG has recently been renamed as? - PAHAL
7) Salim Ali Bird Sanctuary is situated at? - Goa
8) Required capital for setting up health Insurance? - Rs.100 crore
9) Full form of CP? - Commercial Paper.
10) Government has decided to decriminalize "attempt to suicide" by deleting which section? - Section 309
11) Headquarters of United Nations Environment Programme (UNEP)? - Nairobi, Kenya
12) Who regulate exchanges in India? - SEBI
13) Maximum saving account balance limit for payment banks?
14) Who is the Vice Chairman of NITI Ayog? - Arvind Panagariya
15) Which country's stock exchange is Topix? - Japan
16) Government plans to cut stake in PSU banks to? - 52%17) Who is maximum share holder of New India Assurance Company Ltd? - Government
18) UN climate change summit 2014 was held at? - Lima, Peru
19) Author of the book "One Life Is Not Enough An Autobiography"? - Natwar Singh
20) Headquarters of Bank for International Settlements (BIS)? - Basel, Switzerland
21) Navy Day was observed on? - December 4
22) Capital of Chile? - Santiago
23) Currency of Spain? - Euro
24) Who is the head of the committee set up by railways recently for recommending on the ways and means by which the railways can monetize its resources? - D.K. Mittal
25) Canada's central bank name? - Bank of Canada
26) Minimum paid up capital for public company? -Rs.5 lakh
27) Which country accounts highest carbon dioxide emission? - China
28) Vistara Airlines recently operated its first flight from? - Delhi to Mumbai
29) Which is country's largest company in terms of revenue? - Indian Oil Corporation30) Who among the following is not a regulator? - IBA
Check Morning Shift Questions: Click Here