Friends.. In this post we are sharing with you some questions asked in today's (10 JAN 2015) evening Shift New India Assurance Administrative Officer Exam as shared by our friends Midhun M Nair, Santhosh and Kaveri Vyas. This will be useful for other upcoming exams.
1) Deodhar trophy is related to which sport? - Cricket
2) Capital of Ireland? - Dublin
3) Bhuvneshwar Kumar is related with which sport? - Cricket
4) Currency of French Republice? - Euro
5) Who was named 'Asian of the Year' by Singapore daily The Straits Times recently? Narendra Modi
6) Jal movie was nominated for which category in Oscars? - Best Picture and Best Original Score.
7) India, China 'Hand-in-Hand' joint exercise was recently held at? - Pune
8) Mascot of 2016 Olympics? - Vinicius
9) Euro cup 2016 will be held at? - France
10) In Kisan Vikas Patra, money to be doubled in? - 100 months
11) IRDA is what type of regulatory body? - Statutory Body
12) UN World Yoga day is going to be celebrated on? - June 21
13) International Day of Persons with Disabilities? - December 3
14) Who recently became the Youngest receipient of Nobel prize? - Malal Yousufzai
15) FAO headquarter? - Rome, Italy
16) ECGC full form? - Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India
17) Minimum age to open minors accounts at bank? - 10 years
18) Antyodaya Diwas was recently observed on? - September 25
19) President recently launched 'mobile one' mobile e-governance in which state? - Karnataka
20) Who holds major share in general insurance?
21) NFS (National Financial Switch) is maintaned by? - National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI).
22) Indira Gandhi Peace Award 2014 was given to which institution? - ISRO
23) Khajuraho dance is famous in which state? -Madhya Pradesh
24) Olympic champion germany defeated which country to win Champions Trophy hockey 2014? - Pakistan
25) Kourau spaceport is located at? - French Guiana
26) Book "Born Again on the Mountain" was written by? - Arunima Sinha