1) Planning Comission of India came into existence in which year? - 1950 (Now it has been revamped as NITI Aayog from January 2015).
2) When were the fundamental duties incorporated in the Constitution? - 1976
3) Second Five Year plan gave priority to? - Heavy Industries
4) How many items are there in the Union List? - 99
5) How much of India's total geographical area is forest land? - 23%
6) What is "God Save the Queen/King"? - Name of British National Anthem
7) When was 'Jana Gana Mana' first sung? - Second day of the Calcutta session of the Indian National Congress on December 27, 1911.
8) First oil refinery in India was set up at? - Digboi
9) India switched over to the decimal currency system in which year? - 1957
10) Biosphere reserve of India Nanda Devi is located in which state? - Uttarakhand