1) Which bank on 19 January 2015 announced the launch of banking services on Twitter, the first of its kind service, in India?
(A) HDFC Bank
(B) ICICI Bank
(D) Punjab National Bank
2) Reserve Bank of India, on 19 January 2015, asked banks to notify the Base Rate, or the minimum lending rate, at least once in every ___ months based on the cost of funds?
3) Who will be BJP's Chief Minister candidate in Delhi assembley elections as announced by BJP president Amit Shah on 19 January 2015?
(A) Prashanth Bhusan
(B) Harsh Vardhan
(C) Hema Malini
(D) Kiran Bedi
4) Who among the following recently broke the record of fastest half century in ODI cricket held by Sanath Jayasurya(17 balls), by smashing fifty in just 16 balls?
(A) Rohit Sharma
(B) Glenn Maxwell
(C) AB de Villiers
(D) Chris Gayle
5) Periyar Tiger Reserve which recently bagged the National Tiger Conservation Authority (NTCA) biennial award is in which state?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
6) Which Microblogging site on 20 January 2015 has acquired Indian startup ZipDial, a mobile value added services company based out of Bangalore?
7) Which scheme launched by Narendra Modi government found a place in Guinness Book of World Records on 20 January 2015?
(A) Sansad Adarsh Grama Yojana
(B) PM Jan Dhan Yojana
(C) Make in India
(D) Digital India
8) Which company recently overtook Reliance Industries Ltd (RIL) to become the country’s most profitable private company for the quarter ended December 2014?
(A) Indian Oil Corporation (IOC)
(B) Steel Authority of India Ltd (SAIL)
(C) State Bank of India (SBI)
(D) Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
9) Which state in India has the largest number of tigers as per Country Wide Tiger Assessment Report (CWTAR) for 2014 released recently?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
10) World Toilet Summit was recently held in which Indian city?
(A) New Delhi
1) Ans. (B) ICICI Bank
2) Ans. (A) three
3) Ans. (D) Kiran Bedi
4) Ans. (C) AB de Villiers
5) Ans. (A) Kerala
6) Ans. (C) Twitter
7) Ans. (B) PM Jan Dhan Yojana
8) Ans. (D) Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
9) Ans. (B) Karnataka
10) Ans. (A) New Delhi