1) India on 26 January 2015 celebrated its 66th Republic Day. Who among the following was the Chief Guest at this year's Republic Day Parade?
(A) Yingluck Shinawatra, Thailand
(B) King Jigme Khesar Namgyal Wangchuk, Bhutan
(C) Shinzo Abe, Japan
(D) Barack Obama, United States
2) Paulina Vega who was crowned Miss Universe recently is from which country?
(B) South Africa
3) Major Mukund Varadarajan and Naik Neeraj Kumar Singh, the two army personnel who laid down their lives combating militants in Kashmir Valley, were on 26 January 2015 awarded Ashok Chakra posthumously. Ashok Chakra is awarded as a?
(A) Wartime Gallantry Award
(B) Peacetime Gallantry Award
(C) Wartime distinguished service medal
(C) None of these
4) Government on 26 January 2015 appointed whom as special director with Intelligence Bureau?
(A) Durga Prasad
(B) DP Sinha
(C) R.K. Upadhyay
(D) Syed Asif Ibrahim
5) Who among the following is not a Padma Vibhushan awardee this year?
(A) Sanjay Leela Bhansali
(B) L. K. Advani
(C) Amitabh Bachchan
(D) Prakash Singh Badal
6) Saina Nehwal recently defeated Carolina Marin of which country to retain the Syed Modi Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament?
7) World Leprosy Day 2015 was recently observed on?
(A) 25 January
(B) 27 January
(C) 26 January
(D) 24 January
8) US and India recently signed pact for developing 03 smart cities in India. Which city is not included in this list?
9) Edgar Lungu was recently sworn in as the new president of which country?
10) Barack Obama during his recent 03 day Indian visit, became the ____ sitting U.S. president to visit India twice?
1) Ans. (D) Barack Obama, United States
2) Ans. (C) Colombia
3) Ans. (B) Peacetime Gallantry Award
4) Ans. (B) DP Sinha
5) Ans. (A) Sanjay Leela Bhansali. (He was awarded Padma Shri).
6) Ans. (D) Spain
7) Ans. (A) 25 January
8) Ans. (C) Varanasi
9) Ans. (A) Zambia
10) Ans. (B) First