1) World AIDS Day was observed on 1 December 2014 with the theme?
(B)One World. One Hope
(C)Focus, Partner, Achieve: An AIDS-free Generation
(D)Stigma and Discrimination
2) Commercially, sodium bicarbonate is known as?
3) Taijul Islam on 1 December 2014 became the first bowler in history to claim a hat-trick on his debut in one-day cricket. He is the player from which country?
4) In which state was the Nalanda University located in India?
5) Which state has on 1 December 2014 announced to make all pension disbursements from January -2015 through post offices and recruit fair price shops agents as Postal agents?
6) A soap bubble shows colours when illuminated with white light. This is due to
7) Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and which other player was shortlisted on 1 December 2014 for the FIFA Ballon d'Or award?
(D)None of these
8) The tip of the match-stick contains?
9) 14 CRPF men died on 1 December 2014 in a Maoist strike in which state?
10) The first cricket Test between India and Australia will be held in which city from December 9 after the four-match series' schedule was revised on 1 December 2014 in the wake of young player Phillip Hughes' tragic death?
1) Ans. (C)Focus, Partner, Achieve: An AIDS-free Generation
2) Ans. (A)Baking soda
3) Ans. (D)Bangladesh
4) Ans. (A)Bihar
5) Ans. (B)Andhra Pradesh
6) Ans. (A)Interference
7) Ans. (C)Manuel Neuer
8) Ans. (C)Red phosphorus
9) Ans. (A)Chhattisgarh
10) Ans. (A)Adelaide