Friends.. Here is a list of useful Economy related Current Affairs Questions for IBPS Clerk Online exam starting on 6 December 2014.
1) Reserve Bank of India recently issued the final guidelines for the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS). Which body has been appointed as the nodal body which will set the standards, and also take care of clearing and settlement? - National Payment Corporation of India (NPCI)
2) Government has recently revised the target for opening of accounts under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) from 7.5 crore to ...... crore by 26th January, 2015? - 10 crore
3) Government recently launched the ‘Swachh Bharat Kosh’- a fund that will be utilised to? - build toilets in schools, rural and urban areas to achieve the objective of cleanliness across the country.
4) Which bank has recently announced that it would acquire Bengalaru-headquartered ING Vysya Bank in an all-stock deal? - Kotak Mahindra Bank
5) SEBI has recently revamped the rules related to the Insider trading for the protection of the smaller investors. Expand SEBI? - Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
6) On 18th November 2014, Union Government re-launched Kisan Vikas Patra scheme (KVP) in New Delhi to encourage the habit of small savings among the citizens. The previous KVP was discontinued in which year? - 2011
7) Name the two states that became the first states in the country to achieve 100 percent Financial Inclusion under Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY)? - Goa and Kerala
8) Wind turbine manufacturer Suzlon Energy has recently installed the world’s first and tallest hybrid wind generator turbine at? - Kutch, Gujarat
9) NDA government launched the modified version of Direct Benefit Transfer for LPG ( DBTL) scheme in how many districts from 15th November 2014? - 54
10) On 30th October 2014, Finance Ministry has announced new mandatory austerity measures. As per the measures taken, Government aims to restrict fiscal deficit to ...... per cent of GDP in 2014-15? - 4.1