1) Union Government on 25 December 2014 observed "Good Governance Day" to remember the birth anniversary of?
(A) Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
(B) Madan Mohan Malviya
(C) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
(D) L K Advani
2) Which country has recently won the women’s Kabaddi World Cup 2014 title?
(D) New Zealand
3) Which country's parliament re-elected Shinzo Abe on 24 December 2014 to serve another term as Prime Minister?
(A) South Korea
4) Winter session of Lok Sabha was adjourned sine die on 23 December 2014 after passing a "record" number of ___ legislations, including amendment bills on amend coal mines allocation and labour laws, in 22 sittings?
5) Government has recently decided to start printing Rs. 1 notes after a gap of almost two decades. Due to higher cost and for freeing capacity to print higher denomination notes, printing Rs.1 note was discontinued in which year?
6) India has recently bagged the gold medal in the World Youth Under-16 Chess Olympiad held at?
7) Government on 24 December 2014 has released a commemorative postal stamp to highlight heroic deeds of those engaged in Kuka movement. Kuka movement of the Namdhari Sikhs against the British rule had happened in which year?
8) Who among the following has been conferred with the second Yash Chopra Memorial Award on 25 December 2014?
(A) Asha Bhosle
(B) Amitabh Bachchan
(C) Lata Mangeshkar
(D) Aamir Khan
9) Reliance Capital has recently tied up with Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank to open a new bank in India as and when RBI kicks off on-tap licensing. Sumitomo Mitsui Trust Bank is the fourth largest bank in which country?
(B) Hong Kong
(D) Sri Lanka
10) Government has recently launched 'Mission Indradhanush' that aims to cover all un-vaccinated or partially vaccinated children by which year?
1) Ans. (C) Atal Bihari Vajpayee
2) Ans. (B) India
3) Ans. (D) Japan
4) Ans. (A) 18
5) Ans. (C) 1994
6) Ans. (A) Hungary
7) Ans. (D) 1857
8) Ans. (B) Amitabh Bachchan
9) Ans. (C) Japan
10) Ans. (A) 2020