1) Which cricket ground is set to stage record fifth ICC Cricket World Cup final in 2019 as announced recently?
(A) Eden Gardens, Kolkata
(B) Lord's, England
(C) MCG, Melbourne, Australia
(D) Wanderers, South Africa
2) India is participating in the development of software for world's largest telescope as announced recently. Name the location of this telescope?
3) Minorities Rights Day was observed on?
(A) 20 December
(B) 15 December
(C) 19 December
(D) 18 December
4) Which players were named as men's and women's World Champions respectively for 2014 on 18 December 2014 by the International Tennis Federation (ITF)?
(A) Roger Federer & LI Na
(B) Rafael Nadal & Venus Williams
(C) Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams
(D) Bob Bryan & Sania Mirza
5) Which nation topped the FIFA year end rankings released on 18 December 2014?
6) 'Yu' is the new brand released on 18 December 2014 by which domestic handset maker?
7) R K Srivastava was on 19 December 2014 appointed new chairman of?
(A) Airports Authority of India (AAI)
(B) Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
(C) Planning Commission of India
(D) Central Board of Direct Taxes (CBDT)
8) Vistara, the airline joint venture between Tata Sons and Singapore Airlines, has recently announced the launch of its operation in India from?
(A) January 1, 2015
(B) January 26, 2015
(C) January 9, 2015
(D) December 25, 2014
9) Government has on 19 December 2014 approved ....% interest rate on provident fund deposits for 2014-15?
10) Miss World contest will no longer feature a swimsuit round, as announced by Julia Morley, chairwoman of the organisers recently. Miss World was founded by her husband Eric in which year?
1) Ans. (B) Lord's, Engaland
2) Ans. (C) Hawaii
3) Ans. (D) 18 December
4) Ans. (C) Novak Djokovic and Serena Williams
5) Ans. (A) Germany
6) Ans. (B) Micromax
7) Ans. (A) Airports Authority of India (AAI)
8) Ans. (C) January 9, 2015
9) Ans. (D) 8.75%
10) Ans. (D) 1951