1) Former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee and educationist Madan Mohan Malviya were on 24 December 2014 chosen for the country's highest civilian award Bharat Ratna. Both of them share common birthday on?
(A) 24 December
(B) 25 December
(C) 31 December
(D) 1 January
2) Who among the following was appointed as the Chairman and Managing Director (CMD) of Coal India Ltd (CIL) on 23 December 2014?
(A) Nirmal Chandra Jha
(B) A K Dubey
(C) S Bhattacharya
(D) None of these
3) National Consumers Right Day was observed on?
(A) November 20
(B) December 26
(C) July 21
(D) December 24
4) Theme song of the 35th National Games 2015 penned by Javed Akthar and composed by famous singer and composer Hariharan was released on 24 December 2014. Which state will host 35th National Games 2015 during Jan-Feb?
5) Which Union Ministry on 24 December 2014 has decided to have all official work on e-files within three months, in connection with observance of ‘Good Governance Day’ on December 25?
(A) Ministry of Consumer Affairs & Food
(B) Ministry of Information & Communication Technology
(C) Ministry of Railways
(D) Ministry of Human Resource Development
6) Which E-retailing firm on 23 December 2014 launched the online Agri store offering agricultural products to the farmers?
7) Which country on 23 December 2014 launched its largest ever missile warship named Tuo Chiang?
(C) South Korea
8) Government on 24 December 2014 decided to promulgate ordinance for easy passage of bills relating auction of coal blocks and increasing the foreign investment in Insurance sector sector. An ordinance is issued under which Article of the Constitution of India?
(A) Article 234
(B) Article 256
(C) Article 123
(D) Article 321
9) For the first time in the country, which telecom company on 24 December 2014 decided to charge customers for using voice calls over Internet (VoIP) like Skype, Viber etc?
10) Prime Minister Narendra Modi will inaugurate the 102nd Indian Science Congress on January 3 at?
(A) Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala
(B) Kolkata, West Bengal
(C) New Delhi
(D) Mumbai, Maharashtra
1) Ans. (B) 25 December
2) Ans. (C) S Bhattacharya
3) Ans. (D) December 24
4) Ans. (A) Kerala
5) Ans. (A) Ministry of Consumer Affairs & Food
6) Ans. (B) Snapdeal.com
7) Ans. (D) Taiwan
8) Ans. (C) Article 123
9) Ans. (B) Airtel
10) Ans. (D) Mumbai, Maharashtra