Friends.. Here are some questions from SBI Associate PO Exam held today 29 November 2014- Morning Shift. Questions will be useful for those having exams in coming days. We would like to thank our friend Soorya Suri and Sujith Krishnan for sharing these questions with us based on their memory. If anybody remembers more questions kindly share with us in our mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
General Awareness Questions
1. IFSC Full form? - Indian Financial System Code
2. Correct country-capital pair? - Indonesia - Jakarta
3. Shinzo Abe is the prime minister of which country? - Japan
4. Banking ombudsmen comes under which regulation? - Banking Regulation Act, 1949
5. SABLA scheme is related to? - Empowerment of Adolescent Girls
6. Headquarters of HDFC Bank? - Mumbai, India
7. Who recently broke Telmo Zarra's all-time La Liga goal-scoring record of 251 goals? - Lionel Messi
8. PMJDY aims to aims to achieve how many new accounts by Jan 2015? - 7.5 crore
9. Which bank has recently introduced Nanhi Kali — a deposit scheme exclusively for the girl child? - Bharatiya Mahila Bank (BMB)
10. FMC Full form? - Forward Markets Commission
11. Inflation control committee of RBI is headed by? - Urjit R. Patel
1. Brand equity is related to? -
1. MAC Full form? - Media Access Control
2. File format of spreadsheet file? - .xls or .xlsx
3. Full form of GIF? - Graphics Interchange Format
4. MS Word is a? - Application software
5. HTML full form? - Hyper Text Markup Language
1. Essay on the need of recycling of waste.
2. Essay on advantages of public banks over private banks.
3. Letter to bank manager on RTGS payment debited from your a/c but not credited in beneficiary a/c.
4. Precise writing on social security.
Check evening shift questions: Click here