1) Who was on 26 November 2014 appointed as the new Lok Sabha Secretary-General?
(A) Anoop Mishra
(B) T. K. Viswanathan
(C) P K Grover
(D) None of these
2) What was the name of the proposed computerized Passenger Reservation System (PRS)-cum Unreserved Ticketing System (UTS) terminals that would be opened by Ministry of Railways under public private partnership (PPP) as announced on 28 November 2014?
(A) Passenger Ticket Reservation Centre
(B) Yatri Ticket Suvidha Kendra
(C) Passenger Ticket Suvidha Kendra
(D) Yatri Ticket Reservation Centre
3) Yan Bingtao broke Indian hearts by defeating title favourite Pankaj Advani 6-4 in the quarter finals of IBSF World Snooker Championships on 28 November 2014. 14-year-old Yan Bingtao is from which country?
4) Round the clock all India Security helpline ‘1800-111-322’ was on 28 November 2014 launched by?
(A) Delhi Metro
(B) Air India
(C) Indian Railways
5) Which body on 28 November 2014 issued final guidelines for the Bharat Bill Payment System (BBPS)?
(D) National Payments Corporation of India
6) Phil Hughes, who had sustained severe head injury after being struck by a ball on 25 November and passed away on 27 November 2014 is cricketer from which country?
(A) South Africa
7) Reserve Bank of India (RBI) on 27 November 2014 issued final guidelines for payments and small banks that aim to take banking services to more people and small businesses. What is the prescribed minimum paid-up equity capital for both these categories of banks?
(A) Rs. 10 crore
(B) Rs. 50 crore
(C) Rs. 100 crore
(D) Rs. 1000 crore
8) Which country will be hosting next SAARC summit in 2015?
9) In a move which will give a major boost to the tourism sector, the Government on 27 November 2014 launched the much-awaited electronic visa facility for visitors from how many countries?
10) Name the Boxer who received his Arjuna Award from Sports Minister Sarbananda Sonowal after winning a High Court case on 27 November 2014?
(A) Vijendar Singh
(B) Manoj Kumar
(C) Akhil Kumar
(D) Jitender Kumar
1) Ans. (A) Anoop Mishra
2) Ans. (B) Yatri Ticket Suvidha Kendra
3) Ans. (D) China
4) Ans. (C) Indian Railways
5) Ans. (A) RBI
6) Ans. (B) Australia
7) Ans. (C) Rs. 100 crore
8) Ans. (C) Pakistan
9) Ans. (A) 43
10) Ans. (B) Manoj Kumar