1) Rohit Sharma created history by smashing the highest individual ODI score of 264 against Sri Lanka on 13 November 2014 at which ground?
(A) Jawaharlal Nehru Stadium, Kochi
(B) Sardar Patel Stadium, Ahmedabad
(C) Eden Gardens, Kolkata
(D) Barabati Stadium, Cuttack
2) According to the data released by the World Gold Council (WGC) on 13 November 2014, which country emerged as world’s biggest gold consumer?
3) Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar was on 13 November 2014 elected unopposed to Rajya Sabha from which state?
(D) Uttar Pradesh
4) Petrol and Diesel prices were increased by Rs 1.50 a litre on 13 November 2014 as the government has hiked?
(B) Sales Tax
(C) Customs Duty
(D) Excise duty
5) Which Indian cricket player was among the five member elite group of ambassadors for 2015 World Cup announced by ICC on 13 November 2014?
(A) Suresh Raina
(B) Virat Kohli
(C) MS Dhoni
(D) Rohit Sharma
6) Chilika lake which has been declared as 'Destination Flyway' by the United Nation's World Tourism Organisation (UNWTO), on 13 November 2014, is in which state?
(B) Jammu & Kashmir
(D) Madhya Pradesh
7) V R Krishna Iyer, who has celebrated his 100th birthday on 13 November 2014, was a leading luminary in the field of?
8) World Kindness Day was observed every year on?
(A) 14 November
(B) 15 November
(C) 13 November
(D) 12 November
9) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 13 November 2014 had his first meeting with Li Keqiang on the sidelines of the back-to-back India-ASEAN and East Asia summits, in Myanmar's capital. Li Keqiang is the prime minister of which country?
10) “Say Thanks”, a personalised video creation tool to push more users to share videos was launched by which social networking site on 13 November 2014?
(C) Google Plus
1) Ans. (C) Eden Gardens, Kolkata
2) Ans. (A) India
3) Ans. (D) Uttar Pradesh
4) Ans. (D) Excise duty
5) Ans. (B) Virat Kohli
6) Ans. (A) Odisha
7) Ans. (D) Judiciary
8) Ans. (C) 13 November
9) Ans. (A) China
10) Ans. (D) Facebook