Friends..Here are some questions from today's (30 Nov 2014) Morning shift SBI Associate PO Exam. These Questions were shared by our friends Sanoop R and Arpita Kumari based on their memory. If anybody remembers more questions kindly share with us in our mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you.
General Awareness Questions
1. NEFT Transaction limit to Nepal? - Rs.50,000/-
2. Who is popularly known as the ' Grand Old Man of India'? - Dadabhai Naoroji
3. Full form of CAR? - Capital Adequacy Ratio
4. Accounts opened under Jan Dhan Yojana provides an overdraft of? - Rs.5000/-
5. Identify the correct pair of books & authors? - Midnight's Children - Salman Rushdie
6. SBI recently launched multi-currency international card in tie up with? - Master Card
7. Minimum age to open 'Pehla Kadam' account in SBI? - 10 Years
8. One Finance commission is appointed for how many years? - 5 Years
9. Question related to RuPay card
10. Which country does not have pound word in its currency? - One option was Cyprus and some other countries
1. Shortcut to make bold in MS word? - Cntrl + B
2. MODEM Full form? - Modulator-Demodulator
3. Shortcut key to go to last line in the documnet? - End
1. Essay on 'Fortune favors the bold'.
2. Paragraph on 'Economical Institutions and banks role'.
3. Essay on Private banks vs public sector banks.
4. Letter to editor of newspaper on habit of hurry and resultant stress among youth.
5. Paragraph on 'should beggars be given alms'.
6. Essay on food security bills & issues.
7. Letter to your friend to congratulate him on his appointment as manager in bank.
7. Letter to neighbor about signature forgery.