Friends..Here are some questions from today's (29 Nov 2014) evening shift SBI Associate PO Exam. Questions will be useful for those having exams in coming days. We would like to thank our friend Arpita Kumari and Malavika Gautam for sharing these questions with us based on their memory. If anybody remember more questions kindly share with us in our mail id: email@example.com. Thank you.
1. In EFT, E denotes? - Electronic (EFT- Electronic Fund Transfer)
2. Who won Nobel Prize in Economics 2014? - Jean Tirole
3. Name the President of China? - Xi Jin Ping
4. Who won the gold in Men's badminton singles of Common Wealth Games 2014? - P Kashyap
5. Pt. Ravishankar related to? - Sitar
6. October 24 is observed as? - UN Day, World Polio Day
7. ECB full form? - External commercial borrowing
8. Insurance Regulatory and Development Authority (IRDA) is a? - Statutory body
9. Mutual funds come under which body? - SEBI
10. Minimum Amount in Pension Account? - Rs. 1000
11. Rang Rasiya film is based on life of? - Raja Ravi Varma
12. Full form of CRM? - Customer Relationship Management
13. Which among the following is not a nationalized bank? - HDFC
14. Jim Corbett National Park is situated in? - Uttarakhand
1. Undo command? - Ctrl + Z
2. Shortcut of to hide entire Row in excel? - Ctrl + 9
3. Full form of CAD? - Computer Aided Design
1. Essay on Education system in India.
2. Paragraph on be the change you want to see in the world.
3. Letter to editor about false and unrealistic advertisements in the newspapers.
4. As a branch manager write a letter to the client regarding taking care of the overdraft account.
5. Essay on "banking a service or business".
6. Precise writing "emphasizing the ethical practices in banking".
7. Paragraph on "power as responsibility".
Check morning shift questions: Click here