1) Which actor was bestowed with the Centenary Award for Indian Film Personality of the Year at the opening ceremony of the 45th International Film Festival of India (IFFI) on 20 November 2014?
(A) Kamal Hassan
(C) Amitabh Bachchan
2) Which racing team on 20 November 2014 relaunched their Formula One ambition by roping in Sebastian Vettel on a three-year deal starting 2015 season?
3) Government on 20 November 2014 approved Rs 43,033-crore rural electrification scheme Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana for rural electrification. The scheme was earlier known as?
(A) Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana
(B) Indira Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana
(D) Mahatma Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana
4) International Film Festival of India (IFFI) 2014 was inaugurated on 20 November 2014. It is hosted by which state, which is the permanent venue for hosting the IFFI?
5) Name the CBI chief who was removed from 2G scam probe by Supreme Court on 20 November 2014?
(A) Amar Pratap Singh
(B) Ashwani Kumar
(C) Vijay Shanker Tiwari
(D) Ranjit Sinha
6) In line with Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s ‘Make in India’ campaign, which Ministry is planning to come up with a ‘Think in India’ drive to encourage students and researchers to come up with innovations and new ideas, as announced recently?
(A) Ministry of Communication and Information Technology
(B) Ministry of Science and Technology
(C) Ministry of Human Resource Development
(D) All of these
7) Which private bank has on 20 November 2014 announced its plan to acquire ING Vysya Bank?
(A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
(B) ICICI Bank
(C) Axis Bank
(D) Federal Bank
8) Which country retained its number one spot in the latest Reliance ODI team rankings released on 20 November 2014?
(A) South Africa
9) Who among the following was the chief guest at the opening ceremony of International Film Festival of India held on 20 November 2014?
(A) Amitabh Bachchan
(B) Jackie Chan
(C) Arnold Schwarzenegger
(D) Aamir Khan
10) The controversial ‘godman’ Sant Rampal was arrested on 19 November 2014 from his besieged ‘Satlok Ashram’ in Barwala, Hisar in which state?
1) Ans. (B) Rajinikanth
2) Ans. (D) Ferrari
3) Ans. (A) Rajiv Gandhi Grameen Vidyutikaran Yojana
4) Ans. (C) Goa
5) Ans. (D) Ranjit Sinha
6) Ans. (C) Ministry of Human Resource Development
7) Ans. (A) Kotak Mahindra Bank
8) Ans. (C) India
9) Ans. (A) Amitabh Bachchan
10) Ans. (D) Haryana