1) Devendra Fadnavis was sworn in as the Chief Minister of which state on 31 October 2014?
(D) Madhya Pradesh
2) Maiden National Unity Day or Rashtriya Ekta Diwas was celebrated across the nation on 31 October 2014 in the 139th birth anniversary of?
(A) Sardar Vallabhai Patel
(B) B R Ambedkar
(C) Lal Bahadur Shashtri
(D) Deen Dayal Upadhyaya
3) Foundation stone for 'World's tallest statue' of Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel laid on 31 October 2014. In which state the 'Statue of Unity' is coming up?
4) With a view to uplift rural India, the government is set to launch a new programme called 'Unnat Bharat Abhiyan'. This programme is an initiative of which Ministry?
(A) Ministry of Women & Child Development
(B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
(C) Ministry of Minority Affairs
(D) Ministry of Tourism
5) The 2nd Meeting of SAARC Ministers of Education/Higher Education was held recently at?
(D) New Delhi
6) Warren Anderson, CEO of Union Carbide Corporation, responsible for poisonous gas leak at the company's plant in Bhopal died recently. In which year Bhopal gas tragedy happened?
7) Nation remembered former Prime Minister Indira Gandhi on her 30th death anniversary on 31 October 2014. On this day in which year, she was assassinated by her bodyguards?
8) New restricted free monthly ATM usage regime came into effect in 6 metro cities of the country from 1 November 2014. From now, the number of mandated free transactions for account holders at same bank and other bank ATMs in metros will be respectively?
(A) Unlimited & 5
(B) Unlimited & 3
(C) 5 & 3
(D) 3 & 5
9) Which country on 30 October 2014 became the first European nation to accord official recognition to Palestine?
10) Full form of ISL?
(A) Indian Sports League
(B) Indian Star League
(C) Indian Super League
(D) None of these
1) Ans. (C) Maharashtra
2) Ans. (A) Sardar Vallabhai Patel
3) Ans. (D) Gujarat
4) Ans. (B) Ministry of Human Resource Development
5) Ans. (D) New Delhi
6) Ans. (B) 1984
7) Ans. (A) 1984
8) Ans. (C) 5 & 3
9) Ans. (A) Sweden
10) Ans. (C) Indian Super League