1) Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 10 November 2014 launched 'Jeevan Pramaan', a digital life certificate for the benefit of?
(D) None of these
2) World Science Day for Peace and Development was observed on?
(A) 10 November
(B) 11 November
(C) 28 February
(D) 10 December
3) President Pranab Mukherjee on 10 November 2014 conferred the 49th Jnanpith award 2013 to?
(B) Kailash Satyarthi
(C) Pratibha Ray
(D) Kedarnath Singh
4) Govt on 10 November 2014 unveiled draft aviation policy recommending listing of state-run Airports Authority of India and chopper firm Pawan Hans on stock exchanges and steps to beef up Air India operations. Name the Civil Aviation Minister at present?
(A) Kalraj Mishra
(B) Suresh Prabhu
(C) Ashok Gajapathi Raju
(D) Nirmala Sitharaman
5) Shiv Sena has recently split up with BJP and decided to sit in opposition in Assembly of which state?
6) India and which country on 10 November 2014 successfully test fired a long range surface to air missile, (Long Range Surface to Air Missile (LRSAM)), jointly developed by them, marking a milestone in bilateral cooperation?
7) RBI on 10 November 2014 tightened norms for NBFCs and raised the capital adequacy requirement and the net owned fund limit, among others, with an objective to mitigate risks in the sector. NBFC stands for?
(A) New Bank for Clearance
(B) Non-Banking Financial Companies
(C) Not Bank Financial Companies
(D) None of these
8) The 21-nation Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit was recently held at?
(A) Beijing, China
(B) New Delhi, India
(C) Tokyo, Japan
(D) Dhaka, Bangladesh
9) Indian hockey, the national federation on 10 November 2014 decided to have the ‘Hockey India Annual Awards’ wherein the top players in the men’s and women’s categories will walk away with a prize money of Rs. ......... lakh?
(A) 50 lakhs
(B) 10 lakhs
(C) 25 lakhs
(D) 5 lakhs
10) What is Operation Neptune Spear which was in news recently?
(A) Rescue Operation in Jammu & Kasmir floods
(B) Terrorist attack in parliament of Canada
(C) Global fight against Ebola Virus
(D) Commando operation in 2011 which killed Osama bin Laden
1) Ans. (B) Pensioners. The proposed digital certification will do away with the requirement of a pensioner having to submit a physical Life Certificate in November each year.
2) Ans. (A) 10 November
3) Ans. (D) Kedarnath Singh
4) Ans. (C) Ashok Gajapathi Raju
5) Ans. (A) Maharashtra
6) Ans. (D) Israel
7) Ans. (B) Non-Banking Financial Companies
8) Ans. (A) Beijing, China
9) Ans. (C) 25 lakhs
10) Ans. (D) Commando operation in 2011 which killed Osama bin Laden. It was in news recently after the US Navy SEAL commando Robert O'Neill claimed that he is the one who shot Osama bin Laden.