1) Bangalore officially becomes 'Bengaluru' on 01 November 2014. Similarly ..... other cities in Karnataka were renamed with their Kannada names?
2) Khangchendzonga National Park (previously named Kanchenjunga National Park) is located in?
(A) Uttar Pradesh
(B) West Bengal
(D) Jammu and Kashmir
3) Which country on 1 November 2014 successfully completed its first return mission to the moon with its unmanned orbiter landing back on Earth?
4) The name of the train "Shatabdi Express" refers to the centenary of?
(A) Mahatma Gandhi
(B) Indian National Congress
(C) India's War of Independence
(D) Jawaharlal Nehru
5) Which company has adopted the historic monument 'Jantar Mantar' as part of Prime Minister Narendra Modi's cleanliness drive, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan on 1 Nov 2014?
6) The fourteen major banks in India were nationalized in the year?
7) Rajiv Mehrishi has recently took charge as?
(A) Chief Economic Advisor
(B) National Security Advisor
(C) Economic Affairs Secretary
(D) CM of Maharashtra
8) The “Last Supper” a famous Renaissance painting was a master piece of ………?
(A) Michael Angelo
(C) Leonardo da Vinci
9) A nationwide power blackout hit which country on 1 November 2014 when a transmission line supplying electricity from India broke down?
10) How many items are there in the Union list?
1) Ans. (A) 11. Including Bengaluru 12.
2) Ans. (C) Sikkim
3) Ans. (D) China
4) Ans. (D) Jawaharlal Nehru
5) Ans. (A) ONGC
6) Ans. (C) 1969
7) Ans. (C) Economic Affairs Secretary
8) Ans. (C) Leonardo da Vinci
9) Ans. (D) Bangladesh
10) Ans. (D) 99