1) In which sport does Saketh Myneni win a gold medal and a silver medal in the Incheon Games representing India?
(B) Table tennis
2) Who is the author of the recently published book "Not Just an Accountant"?
(A) Raghuram Rajan
(B) Arvind Kejriwal
(C) Markhande Katju
(D) Vinod Rai
Ans. (D) Vinod Rai- Rs. 1,60,000 question on Oct 28-Episode 42
3) Ruquaia Begum was the wife of which Mughal Emperor?
Ans. (B) Akbar -Rs. 3,20,000/- question on Oct 28-Episode 42
4) Which of these brands is named after a French opera which is set in India?
Ans. (C)Lakme -Rs. 6,40,000/- question on Oct 28-Episode 42
5) By which is the Sonepur Mela, the famous cattle fair of Bihar also known as?
(C)Harihar Kshatra Mela
Ans. (C)Harihar Kshatra Mela -Rs. 1,60,000 question on Oct 27-Episode 41
6) In which sport did Seema Punia win a gold medal at the 2014 Asian games?
Ans. (C) Discuss throw -Rs. 3,20,000/- question on Oct 27-Episode 41
7) Which is the tallest bird in the world, standing at about 6 feet tall?
Ans. (B)Sarus Crane - Rs. 12,50,000/- question on Oct 27-Episode 41
8) Which scientists discovered the inert gas neon?
(A)William Ramsay and Morris Travers
(B)Humphrey Davy and Davies Gilbert
(C)Joseph Priestley and Joseph Black
(D)William Perkin and Frederick Donnan
Ans. (A)William Ramsay and Morris Travers -Rs. 25,00,000/- question on Oct 27-Episode 41
More Questions will be updated..Keep Visiting.