1) Recently India won the ODI Series in England with a winning margin of 3-1. This is the first win in a bilateral series for India in England after ....... years?
2) PM Narendra Modi in the first week of September 2014 visited which Asian Country on a 05 day visit?
3) NDA government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi completed ..... days in Office on 3 September 2014?
4) P Sathasivam recently became the first retired Chief Justice of Supreme Court of India to become the Governor of an Indian state. On 3 Sep 2014 he was appointed as the governor of?
(A) Tamil Nadu
5) Recently Union Government has declared heavy floods in which state as a National Calamity?
(B) Jammu & Kashmir
(D) None of these
6) India celebrated Teacher's Day on 5 September 2014 on the birth anniversary of?
(A) Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
(B) Moulana Abdul Kalam Azad
(C) Jawaharlal Nehru
(D) Dr. Rajendra Prasad
7) India and which country recently signed a civil nuclear deal to allow export of uranium to India from that country for use in power generation?
8) Sania Mirza and Bruno Soares won the US Open mixed doubles title 2014. Bruno Soares is from which country?
9) Onam is celebrated as the state festival of which state in India?
10) International literacy day is observed across the globe on?
(A) 4 September
(B) 11 September
(C) 8 September
(D) 11 July
1) Ans. (A) 24
2) Ans. (B) Japan
3) Ans. (D) 100
4) Ans. (C) Kerala
5) Ans. (B) Jammu & Kashmir
6) Ans. (A) Dr. Sarvepalli Radhakrishnan
7) Ans. (D) Australia
8) Ans. (B) Brazil
9) Ans. (A) Kerala
10) Ans. (C) 8 September