1) Carolina Marin recently became the first European in 15 years to clinch the women's singles title at the World Badminton Championships. From which country she is from?
2) Which Union Ministry on 9 September 2014 launched Know Your Rights (KYR) portal?
(A) Ministry of Law
(B) Civil Aviation Ministry
(C) Ministry of Information Technology
(D) None of these
3) Which team won the inaugural 'Pro Kabaddi League' recently?
(A) U Mumba
(B) Puneri Paltan
(C) Bengal Warriors
(D) Jaipur Pink Panthers
4) Postal Service of which country recently decided to issue a special commemorative postage stamp in a tribute to legendary Telugu actor Akkineni Nageswara Rao?
(A) Sri Lanka
5) High Court of which state recently banned religious sacrifice of animals at all places of public worship across the state?
(B) Himachal Pradesh
(D) Madhya Pradesh
6) Goolam E Vahanvati who passed away recently was the former?
(A) Attorney General of India
(B) Chief Justice of India
(C) National Security Advisor
(D) Foreign Secretary of India
7) India stands second in the world in fish production after which country in a recently released data?
(C) Sri Lanka
8) Which state recently became the first State in the country to launch Health Adalat?
9) New railway time table has come into effect beginning September 1, 2014. Railway normally releases new train time table at which month every year?
(A) July 1
(B) June 1
(C) August 1
(C) March 1
10) Department of Posts recently launched 8 commemorative postage stamps on?
(A) Heritage Sites in India
(B) Indian musicians
(C) Banking in India
(D) None of these
1) Ans. (B) Spain
2) Ans. (B) Civil Aviation Ministry
3) Ans. (D) Jaipur Pink Panthers
4) Ans. (C) USA
5) Ans. (B) Himachal Pradesh
6) Ans. (A) Attorney General of India
7) Ans. (D) China
8) Ans. (C) Karnataka
9) Ans. (A) July 1. This year it was delayed due to railway budget.
10) Ans. (B) Indian musicians