1) Which schedule of the Indian Constitution divides the legislative powers between the Union and states?
2) Who appoints Chairman of UPSC?
(C)Union Home Minister
(D)Cabinet Committee on Appointments
3) The constitution of India does not provide for impeachment of which in the below list?
(A)Chief Justice of India
(B)President of India
(C)Vice President of India
(D)Governor of an Indian State
4) Which schedule of Indian constitution contains languages?
5) President can proclaim a state of Financial emergency under which of the below list of articles?
6) Right to vote can be placed in which of the below list of categories?
(D)None of These
7) Which in the below list of articles helped the Madarsas in India to remain out of purview of the Right to Education Act?
8) For how many times, a person can become President of India?
9) If President and Vice President, both are unavailable, who can discharge the functions?
(B)Lok Sabha Speaker
(C)Chief Justice of India
(D)Any person nominated by President or Vice President
10) Till now, the Preamble of Constitution of India has been amended for how many times?
1) Ans. (B)7th schedule
2) Ans. (A)President
3) Ans. (D)Governor of an Indian State
4) Ans. (C)8th
5) Ans. (C)Article 360
6) Ans. (B)Constitutional Right
7) Ans. (D)Article 30
8) Ans. (D)No limit
9) Ans. (C)Chief Justice of India
10) Ans. (B)Once. The preamble to the Constitution of India is a brief introductory statement that sets out the guiding purpose and principles of the document.